Someone recently asked me what my meal-planning binder looked like so I thought I’d give you a tour!
My binder contains:
- Blank printable menu planning forms
- Recipes I’ve printed out to try
- Recipes that are old standbys
- Old menus (to use for planning inspiration)
If you’d like more help with meal planning, take a look at my meal planning book, Feed Your Family Planner.
The planner contains:
- Printable meal planning forms
- Meal planning tips
- Step-by-step video tutorials of how you can plan out a week’s worth of meals in about 10 minutes